Information about the course
- Level: postbachelor
- Duration: 2 days
- Study costs: € 1.450,= (Excl. arrangement costs and learning materials)
- Start date: June 17, 2019
- Course location: Breda
During this training you will learn to operate the software more efficiently by means of functional tips and tricks.
After completing this course you can operate the ChemStation software independently and efficiently. You will be able to apply the software for your own purposes and support colleagues. Eventually you are able to process all results in a suitable report.
Day 1 (June 17, 2019):
- Installation and configuration
- Data acquisition set-up
- Scan acquisition principal
- Qualitative data analysis
Day 2 (June 18, 2019):
- Quantitative data analysis
- Sequence and single run
- Custom report and data bases
Here you can find more information about the course.
Do you have any questions about the course or are you interested in an in-company training?
Contact course manager John Hageman via +31 76 525 8888 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org